The time has come, people - we're just a few short days away from the punniest day of the year. If you don't warm up with a few bad jokes now, the sheer amount of dad humor you'll be exposed to this weekend might actually literally pose a threat to your health. Plus, with the first Sock Fancy baby currently on it's way - congratulations to our co-founder Futhum and his wife Wenjie! - here at SF HQ, we've all got dad jokes on the brain! Join me in appreciating some laughs that are so bad, they're actually good. You might even be able to teach your dad a few things!
1. What did the Buffalo say to his little boy when he dropped him off at school? Bison.
2. What do you call a person who tells dad jokes but has no kids? A faux pa.
3. Why don't crabs give to charity? Because they're shellfish.
4. A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"
5. Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
6. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
7. What’s the advantage of living in Switzerland? Well, the flag is a big plus.
8. Why did the barber win the race? He knew a shortcut.
9. A nurse told me, "Sorry for the wait!" I replied, "It's alright, I'm patient."
10. What happens if a frog parks illegally? They get toad.
11. Why do bananas need sunscreen? Because they peel.
12. When my wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo, I had to put my foot down.
13. What does a house wear? A dress.
14. Why couldn't the bike stand up by itself? It was two tired.
15. What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na.
Comments will be approved before showing up.